Severely Awesome Games Forum

May 30, 2020, 07:22:50 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

SeverelyAwesome.com Live!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: War for Terra Nova  (Read 2957 times)
Wizard
Uktena, Snake of Rock Bottom
Administrator

jonalfarlinga
View Profile Email
« on: December 14, 2010, 05:12:11 PM »

So I've been considering a new format for a campaign. It would be detailed with detachments and repairs and such, like the warmachine campaign, but there would only be two sides (CEF vs. Terra Nova would be best, but I don't think we have enough CEF, so North v. South). If the teams are lopsided, third parties such as Paxton could fill them out. Each player would command a single detachment of their faction. A campaign "turn" would be played every Sunday, but you advance on a per game basis, rather than a per turn basis. I.e. if you don't get a game in one week, it's assumed your detachment was on patrol with no contacts the whole time. There would be combat awards similar to the ones outlined for the Long Haul League.

When starting the game, You would build a detachment out of 2-3k TV. When you play games, you choose from this detachment to fill out the TV of the battle.

Žaš er gott. Ég var gert fyrir bardaga, og minn skal vera öldin kappans. Lįtašu önnur goš drottnu žegar barįttan er buin. Ég skal riša gaulaš ofvišriš, og deyja į sķšastrum miklum storminum.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Forum