Severely Awesome Games Forum

October 21, 2020, 05:55:22 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

SeverelyAwesome.com Live!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Questions  (Read 18013 times)
Hoplomancer
Colonel

Semper Liber

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 12:39:30 PM »

What is wrong with idealism? The only problem with idealism is if you don't share a particular ideal.

But who doesn't imagine the ideal man as having an american flag suit and battle shield?

My conception of the ideal man is at least something like that.

And as I have said before, my ideals are ideal ideals.
Wizard
Uktena, Snake of Rock Bottom
Administrator

jonalfarlinga
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 12:55:56 PM »

Now that's just uncalled for. Batman's cooler, but Cap is a badass in his own way. Superman is your idealist.

Žaš er gott. Ég var gert fyrir bardaga, og minn skal vera öldin kappans. Lįtašu önnur goš drottnu žegar barįttan er buin. Ég skal riša gaulaš ofvišriš, og deyja į sķšastrum miklum storminum.
Schwindler von Wahrheit
Master Sergeant

cdkff4
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2009, 07:28:08 AM »

From all this talk of Batman always beating Superman...Well that just tells me Super Man is a giant pussy. And what oh no he took off his glasses where did Clark Kent go?  Oh look it's Super Man! Super Man must have another ability to make the people around him just stupid.

And Idealism? Isn't that how this great nation we all live in was founded?  On everyone's Ideals being the same? And Hating that dude in Englands Ideals?

Also Bucky doesn't hate Captain America that was the Communists brain altering they did to him to make him hate Captain.  Last I check'd Bucky is gonna get some mad vengence for him.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 07:46:46 AM by Bassil » Logged

A seal walks into a club.
Wizard
Administrator

jonalfarlinga
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2009, 01:26:54 PM »

Wolverine is better at mad vengeance. And Superman could beat up Captain America. Hell, Batman could find the antidote to the super soldier serum.

Žaš er gott. Ég var gert fyrir bardaga, og minn skal vera öldin kappans. Lįtašu önnur goš drottnu žegar barįttan er buin. Ég skal riša gaulaš ofvišriš, og deyja į sķšastrum miklum storminum.
WickedlyLance
Lieutenant

Waaagh!

MattBlackEmerid
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2009, 03:13:18 PM »

Look, I have a card that trumps everything:
Teddy Roosevelt with a Green Lantern Ring.

Big Stick Teddy with a Stick that runs on WILLPOWER? Yeaaah. No real Contenders.

Me: "I'm in customer service. I have to hate everyone."
Wizard: "Isn't that the exact opposite of what you should do?"
Me: "Yeah, but then I'd have ulcers."
Come see my Photo's at ironlichstudio.deviantart.com or Facebook under Lance Park!
Wizard
Administrator

jonalfarlinga
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2009, 04:15:17 PM »

As much as Teddy is a badass, Robin would paint himself yellow and force feed him lemonade while kicking his ass out of Cuba.

WickedlyLance
Lieutenant

Waaagh!

MattBlackEmerid
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2009, 01:36:51 PM »

LIES.

Me: "I'm in customer service. I have to hate everyone."
Wizard: "Isn't that the exact opposite of what you should do?"
Me: "Yeah, but then I'd have ulcers."
Come see my Photo's at ironlichstudio.deviantart.com or Facebook under Lance Park!
Hoplomancer
Colonel

Semper Liber

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2009, 02:51:53 PM »

Yeah I think if TR could manifest his SHEER WILL into magical energy it would be pretty immense.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Forum